Check Vehicle History - Find Out What You Weren't Told!
Why Do You Need Lemon Check before Buying a Used Car?
Lemon Check is a must if you want to avoid unpleasant and costly surprises after buying a used car. Lemon Check will tell you if the car is an official “lemon”, or in other words, it had so serious technical flaws affecting its functionality and the driver’s safety that the manufacturer had to buy this car back from the market according to the lemon law. If you decide on buying a used car the Lemon Check is one of you first steps.
Is Lemon Check Enough for a Safe Purchase?
NO! Lemon Check is just one of the first steps towards a save purchase. It is good if a used car passes the Lemon Check. But remember! Only a very small percent of cars with hidden problems are officially issued a lemon title. But there are millions of cars that may have the following hidden problems:
- flood damage
- fire damage
- major accident
- police or taxi use
- title washing
- odometer rollback
- stolen car
- clipped car
- multiple owner
Lemon check won’t reveal the above problems in a used car. Only with the Vehicle History Report you can know a used car inside and avoid a disastrous bargain.
Last Decoded VIN
Enter Your VIN Below:
- 5TDYK3DC6BS026783: Toyota Sienna, year 2011
- 1J4FJ78L3LL216677: Jeep Cherokee, year 1990
- 1FMCU03158KB97376: Ford Escape, year 2008
- WVWFV71K87W179576: Volkswagen GTI, year 2007
- 2G2FS22K6T2218501: Pontiac Firebird, year 1996
- 1GNDV23E45D133132: Chevrolet Venture, year 2005
- 3VWST81K66M792608: Volkswagen Jetta, year 2006
- 1D4HS78Z73F579436: Dodge Durango, year 2003
- WVWAK73C36P109095: Volkswagen Passat, year 2006
- 3D7KS19D08G150878: Dodge Ram Pickup 1500, year 2008
- 2CNBE13C736947405: Chevrolet Tracker, year 2003
- 1G6CD5335L4363947: Cadillac DeVille, year 1990
- 1N4BA41E45C832752: Nissan Maxima, year 2005
- 5F07U100050: Ford Mustang, year 1965
- 1FTNE24L32HB02680: Ford Econoline Cargo, year 2002
- jn1da31a33t412331: Nissan Maxima, year 2003
- JH4DA9343NS807138: Acura Integra, year 1992